EDITOR'S NOTE: This is a good quality hair clipper which should keep you very happy. It feels solid and does a great job.
The Brand used by professionals since 1919, now designing products for you!
Our Armor Pro Haircutting Kit brings you a superior performance with its durable long-lasting motor. Designed with a PowerDrive cutting system, the Armor Pro easily cuts through the thickest hair!
- Precision-Ground Blades: Precision ground blades stay sharper for longer, for long lasting durability and performance
- PowerDrive Motor: Durable long-lasting motor delivers exceptional power for no-snag cutting and runs 15% cooler
- Colour coded guide combs: Forget remembering which black guide comb you used, just remember the colour!
- Adjustable Taper Lever: This taper lever is designed to easily adjust the blade, allowing you to customise your cutting lengths
Our Armor Pro Haircutting Kit brings you a superior performance with its durable long-lasting motor. Designed with a PowerDrive cutting system, the Armor Pro easily cuts through the thickest hair with 35% more power than standard Wahl electromagnetic motor clippers. Attached is an adjustable taper lever which allows you to customize the blade cutting length 1mm - 3.5mm. We have included our innovative colour coded guide combs that make it easy for you to remember how you achieved your perfect cut. All Wahl clippers come with precision-ground, high-carbon steel blades that are designed to stay sharper for longer and cut through all hair types. The corded clipper provides continuous power for an uninterrupted cutting experience.
What's in the box?
Kit includes: Armor Pro clipper, 4 colour guide combs, comb, blade guard, hard travel/storage case, cleaning brush, blade oil.
• Precision-ground blades
• PowerDrive heavy duty motor
• Adjustable taper lever
• Colour coded guide combs – 3mm, 6mm, 10mm, 13mm
• Storage/Travel Case
• Made in USA
• 2 Year Warranty
Make your clipper last: Help maintain the longevity of your clipper by using the cleaning brush provided and regularly oiling the blades.