Shipping & Handling
- Track & Trace Courier (1-3 business days) - $9.00
- Some large items such as IPL machines - $19.00
- Rural Delivery - $12.00
Shipping to Australia and Pacific Islands:
- Shipping to Australia - $25.00
- Shipping to Cook Islands, Fiji, New Caledonia and Tonga - $35.00
We normally use NZ Couriers and occasionally Post Haste. We use DHL for Australia and the Islands.
Click & Collect (Auckland)
You can choose to pick up your order from our Highbrook warehouse in Auckland for free. We'll send you an email or SMS when it's ready to collect and you can pick up your order anytime during normal business hours.
How does it work?
- Browse our store and add the items you want to your shopping cart, like normal
- During checkout, select "Pick Up" as your Delivery Method and continue to payment.
- When your order is ready you will receive an email to come and collect. Please do not come before receiving this email as dispatch won't have your order ready when you arrive.
- Text us when you arrive and advise your order number. Have your order confirmation ready to show us.
Pick-up time is Monday – Friday. 9:15am – 4:00pm
CLICK & COLLECT ADDRESS
Parcel will be sent out within 0 - 2 working days (except for weekends & public holidays) of receiving cleared payment. Delivery time depends where the item is sent from as stated in the product page:
- For products dispatched from the Auckland dispatch centre is normally overnight in Auckland area, and an extra day to reach other areas in the North Island. It takes 2-3 working days to arrive in the South Island and possibly longer to a rural address.
- For products dispatched from the Tauranga office or the suppliers it usually arrives within 1-2 working days in the North Island. It takes 2-3 working days to arrive in the South Island and possibly longer to a rural address.